Friday, May 6, 2011

true friends.

oh. i miss my nine glory so much :(
the whole senior year and the jogja trip made us close to each other and it made me feel sad to leave them:(
i spent a fabulous year with them, really. they're all like my best friend...
you guys surprised me on my birthday, you made me cry! (re:tear of joy!)
you were there to listen when i'm feeling sad, you were there making me laugh even when i don't want to...
and remember my skecth books? your writing guyssss! my sketch book is full of your doodles and your funny writings...
AH! and we have so much songs that we always sing together so those were like glory's national song! hahaha like the aerosmith's don't want to miss a thing? i miss you guys :((
i miss the days we spent together!
and when the jogja trip, i was sick on day one, and you guys were there, making sure i'm okay...
i mean, when will i found a people that are so nice like you guys???

you guys are nice people! very nice indeed. i wish you guys best wishes and so, hope we will meet again and stay friends forever:)

No comments:

Post a Comment