Thursday, March 31, 2011

don't read if you haven't realize.

do you even know how it feels to be pretending all the times? and when you get your mask off, people keep telling you what to do and make a snap judgement? well, i guess you know. but if you don't, pity you.
and do you even realize every time i put on that smile, doesn't mean that it's okay with me, it sometimes mean that i really can't take it.
if i couldn't stand something, i probably just let it out, let the world know that i can't stand it.
but there are few things that i can't let the emotion out, and that's because of us.
don't you get me wrong, i'm not all the cheesy thought you may guess, but it's just,
i'm tired of losing best friends. almost 3 years ago i did. i lost 2 best friends.
and that because of my silly tattle tales. but i had enough. 2 are over whelming. how can i lose another and another?
well, we're not best friends, yet. we're so close, but in a very far way.
i don't know why but our silence make it all understood.
i really am, adore you as my friend, and i want to take you to be just a friend, not more, but that's it.
you know, around us, there are so many distractions and i believe we're still in our own ways.
but i don't want to lose you as my friend.
please don't get me wrong.
you probably don't read my blog, but i don't know what else could i do, to explain this.
it's just that, what ever people say about us, please, don't listen to them.
and please don't get me wrong.
they didn't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment